Thursday, May 8, 2014

About me

INTORDUCTION
My name is Muhammad Fariz bin Ridzwan, born as the first of 4 children and was gifted with a friend from birth who is my twin Muhammad Hariz bin Ridzwan. I have 2 step siblings but i never see them that way. They are my brother and sister nonetheless.

Strengths
1) Time management : I have  a strong time management skill. This is proven with my timely submission of assignments and other tasks. I am able to do more work in less time thanks to this perk i have.

2) Presentation Skills : I excel in presentations where i can easily take command as a presenter and captivate my audiences. This is proven during each time I present a documentation and also while doing an open talk with the public. I have no problem presenting even when there is a large crowd.

3) Bilingual : I have perfect command of both the English language and the Malay Language. This gives me an advantage when addressing to foreign people thus eliminating the possibility of lost in translation.

Weakness
1) Introversion : Literally means an introvert. I cannot handle working in a group due from being an introvert. This sometimes effects my work efficientcy but my group mate are helping me cope with it.

2) Weak in managing Money : I cannot handle money as it is a too big of a responsibility as i do not believe myself when handling assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment