Sunday, May 25, 2014

Reflection on PSD learning Development

Advancement in Communication Skills
During the class of Personal Skills Development (PSD), the lecturer who is Puan Nini Aniza has helped me various ways to overcome my shyness on communicating with my peers. Through this i am now better at communication with my peers without ever feeling awkwardness. This has helped me overcome my introvertness as i am personally an introvert. This skill will forever be appreciated and applied in future progress.

2. Advancement in writing skills
Through this class, i also have advanced my writing skills considerably. This is thanks to the constant training of writing a report and the minutes of meeting that is required for the course as a core. This made me more confident in writing detailed documents needed in this course and in future progresses alter in life and career.

3.Advancement in presentation skills
My presentation skills have grew considerably in the course of this lecture course, this is due to the constant presentations that we have to make to satisfy the requirements of the grading system. This skills are useful later in careers and life as it is needed almost in a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment